Directors of Public Health are responsible for producing annual reports on the health of the local population which contain recommendations for improving health. The latest report is on the importance of place in shaping health and wellbeing.
- Clearing the Air (2018) (Interactive version here) & Statistical Annex
- The Final Frontier: Sexual and Reproductive Health in Kingston (2016-17) & Statistical Annex
- Eat Well, Exercise More, Drink Sensibly (2015)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in Kingston (2014)
- Older People in Kingston: Living Well in later life (2013)
- Live Long and Prosper: The Next Generation (Children and Young People) (2012)
Further reports can be located on the main Kingston website by clicking this link.